THURSDAY NIGHT DINNER (TND)
On Thursday evenings after the 6:00 PM Mass - during fall and spring semesters - we offer a $2 dinner at Auburn Catholic Campus Ministry - an AUsome deal for college students on a tight budget - plus it's FREE your first time!
Home of the GOLDEN SPATULA Competition
Here's how it works:
- A team of students (usually 4-6 people) signs up to cook each week - the teams vie for the coveted "Golden Spatula"
- The budget is $125 to serve approximately 75 people - and YES, you will get reimbursed (but save that receipt!) - be sure to "pre-shop" our pantry and refridgerators to save those budget dollars
- Dinner is served at 6:45 PM
- At the end of the meal, all of the "diners" fill out a ballot sheet
- The ballots are scored after the last round of competition - but the results are top secret!
- The team with the highest score (a percentage) wins!
- Then, at End-of-Year(Semester) Celebration Dinner, the winning team is announced and is awarded the GOLDEN SPATULA!!